2010년 9월 19일 일요일

My impulse buying habit.

I have spent the last penny of my pocket money with a month still remaining. So Nowadays, my financial situation is not so good. What I spent it on? Before then, I didn’t sure why it is so. But, today I see what the problem is. This is because my impulse buying habit. Yesterday, I had internet shopping, and bought lots of things. Today, I also bought earrings without thinking on the street, and when I got home, I found it was same thing that I bought yesterday. The different thing between two earrings is just color. So I vowed never to make an impulse purchase. Like this, I always buy lots of things on an impulse, and I often regret my impulse buying later. So I need to learn to control impulse buying. Then, what can I do to control my impulse buying? First, I need to write down a list of what I really need. And I need to prioritized stuff in the list. The stuff at the top is essential, the stuff at the bottom, less so. Second, I need to keep a record of my spending. It is one of the ways to learn the basics of managing money. Last, I need to start to work part-time. Doing part-time job, I will know the value of money, and then I can save money. Finally, it will solve the impulse buying habit. Anyway If I control my impulse buying habit through these good ways, my financial situation will be good. Finally, I make a promise to myself. ‘ Eunhee! Please, don’t be swayed by impulse purchases, just buy what really you need.’

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기