2010년 9월 29일 수요일

Diet

When I weighed myself this morning, I was shocked. Because, I gained more weight than I should have in a week. I thought it’s all because of Chuseok. In Chuseok, I had eat lots of food. Such as oily food, meat, and rice cake, and chestnuts. I shouldn’t have eaten so much in Chuseok. Anyway I thought “I’ve got to lose some weight. I need to be on diet.” So, I decided to go on a diet from today. First, I had a hearty breakfast. Because, I had heard that a hearty breakfast is the real secret for those who successfully lose weight. And I didn’t eat cookie what I always eat after lunch. My friend asked me to have some cookies. But I said like this. “Oh, no thanks. I’m on a diet and cookie is so fattening.” And I gone home directly after all class. And then, I went out for exercise after change into my sweatsuit. Despite the lateness of the hour, many people were exercising in the playground. I also exercised as they. I felt so tired from doing exercise I’m not used to. But, It made me feel like a million dollars. And then, I taken a shower after comeback home. A shower after sweating also made me feel better. Afer a day’s worth of work was finished, I was in bed thinking about today. “ um, I had a busy day. I feel like a wet noddle. But, I’m happy. Anyway just play steady like today, I will lose my weight. Eunhee, cheer up! I know you can do it.”  

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi,I'm PyungHwa Choi.You are in my boots.But I don't exercise regularly.And it's too hard not to eat since 6p.m ㅠㅠAnyhow,I hope you to success!!

    답글삭제