2010년 10월 6일 수요일

Journal 3

     Today, I had leisure to read. So, I used my lunch time to reading a book. I read a book associated with artist. This book talks about a famous artist, Chagall. Chagall is my favorite artist since I was elementary school student. Chagall’s haunting, exuberant, and poetic images have impressed me. So, I was really excited before read this book. According to this book, Chagall was one of the most successful artists of the twentieth century. He created a unique career in vertually every artistic medium, including paintings, book illustrations, stained glass, stage sets, ceramics, and fine art prints. And, as a pioneer of modernism and one of the greatest figurative artists of the twentieth century, Chagall achieved fame and fortune, and over the course of a long career created some of the best-known paintings of our time. His most vital work was made on the eve of World War I, when he traveled between St. Petersburg, Paris, and Berlin. During this period he created his own mixture and style of modern art based on his visions of Eastern European Jewish folk culture. Anyway, I was very happy after read this book. Because, I was able to know all about my favorite artist, Chagall. Now, I can answer any questions about Chagall. Anyway, after read this book, I thought that using lunch time to read is good way. So, in the years to come, I will use my lunch time to read. “There is nothing like curling up with a book!”  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기